Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions of participating in the Abuja talk the work: Health for All Challenge
All entrants to this event must agree with these terms and conditions, and release from liability. If you are entering on behalf of someone else, you accept the waiver terms on their behalf.
1. I know that walking/running is a potentially hazardous activity and I understand that participating in this event involves a risk of injury from various causes including but not limited to overexertion, dehydration, or accidents. I understand that participating in this event involves running or walking on public roads used by other people and traffic, and I am aware of the hazards involved. The hazards include but are not limited to: vehicle traffic, actions of participants, spectators, event personnel, weather conditions, and my physical and mental state of health.
2. I understand that I must not participate in this event unless I am in good physical condition and have been certified fit by a medical practitioner. I believe that I am sufficiently fit and healthy to participate in this event.
3. I understand that I am fully responsible for my security and the security of my personal possessions at the event.
Event organizers responsibilities:
1. The event organizers have taken steps to make this event safe, including deploying and working with experts, security and road safety officials.
2. Rehydration and cooling points will be provided at approximately 2km, 4km, 6km and 8km points along the route, as well ambulances and a medical tent.
3. The event organizers will provide T-shirts to mark the event to the participants who register early. There is no guarantee that all registered participants will be receive T-shirts
4. Event organizers are not liable for any injuries, loss, theft or damage to personal property of any of the participants